Construction Estimator / Project Manager
Eagle Restoration Inc. a leader in Concrete Restoration and Building Envelope Repair, has an immediate need for a Construction Estimator / Project Manager.
- Perform project-specific quantity takeoffs, solicit vendor pricing and subcontractor pricing per project specifications and generate estimates.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Prepare cost analysis by capturing all material, labour, equipment, and subcontractor costs required.
- Prepare scope of work letters.
- Follow-up on and document all proposals or bid forms as required.
- Plan, organize and complete estimating work independently.
- Participate in field visits and pre-tender meetings.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Track Site Instruction and Change Orders.
- Proficient MS Office.
- Ability to comprehend construction drawings, specifications and contract documents.
- Ability to navigate bid websites and obtain and download project and bid information.
- Strong math and analytical skills as well as strong written and oral communication skills.
- Estimating skills pertaining to all aspects of interior and exterior construction are a major asset.
- Alternatively, a relevant University Degree or College Diploma (i.e. Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering) will be considered.
- Experience with unit rate contracts.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s Licence.